A Late Introduction.....

After already posting a couple of entries, I figured I was a bit backward in not doing any type of introduction.  My intent in writing posts is to chronicle and share some of life's funny family and relationship moments.  Now I realize that not all things were probably humorous at the time they are happening, but life is that way right?  You live it and then you laugh about it!

My life is a wife to a very smart, funny (though not as funny as me), extremely personable man that adores his family.  He works a job that gives him many evenings away from his family leaving me with many "opportunities" to parent solo in order to keep the family moving.

I am also the mother to two compeletly opposite children that did do ONE thing the same in their short lives- they both were born very premature and spent many weeks/months in the NICU giving us a unique parenting/birth experience.  Big Bro T is 8 and Lil Sis B is 2 (they are 6 years apart due to it taking us a LONG time to find the humor in having another pregnancy!).  Big Bro T begged to have a sibling and is still not sure how his wish for a baby brother came in the form of a very independent and determined little sister- he didn't see the humor for the first few months!  Lil Sis B was born without a sense of humor and we are slowly trying to instill one in her one day at a time.....Seriously, the girl makes you work for a smile....

Working full time always throws curve balls in life as I try to juggle family, Big Bro T committments and activities from soccer to piano lessons to tae kwon do- all while entertiaing Lil Sis B and not forgetting the diaper bag, having enough snacks, and braving a trip to Target that the husband INSISTS on making a family outing....????

 I have yet to find the humor in that!



No comments:

Post a Comment